8/06/2013
1. Netball
We won our game today by two points, yay! I was absolutely shattered by the second quarter, oh boy. I really do not have the physical capability to play centre guys let's not put me on it ever again!!! I gave Amy a ride in the morning and on my way to pick her up I was fb chatting Mei who didn't realise our game was still on, and had no ride. So I picked her up too since she was on the way to the netball courts. And I was 20 minutes late to get to Amy, of course, haha. Oops. It actually worked out quite perfectly! Sadly, I got pushed over (or something?) halfway through the game and twisted my ankle, which didn't hurt until I got into the car and now it's still bothering me a bit. Speaking of getting in the car, I ran into Calypso and ended up giving her a ride home. Basically my mum was running a chauffeur service for the day!
2. Game of Thrones
I'm reading the book and I got to the part where [spoilers!] Ned gets ambushed by Cersei and betrayed by Littlefinger etc. And Daenerys's heart-eating scene. NEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD why didn't you just take up Renly or Littlefinger's plans. Also damn you know how much I love Sansa Stark but shit girl it's hard not to want to constantly smh every time you mention how something's like 'a song'... So innocent. :'(
3. Finding Nemo
I was watching it on tv... THIS MOVIE SLAYS ME I CRY SO MUCH IN IT, IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. We're doing it for House Performance (am I allowed to even share this?) and our year are the sea turtles which I am so keen for! Love this theme! Actually really looking forward to it unlike previous years.
I apologize on how boring this is to read! Expect a lot of posts like this one because my weekends are always full of unexcitement. Like I said previously, these posts are really just to point out any 3 good things to happen in my day, and sometimes those things are really insignificant.
Time to go read more GoT!!!!
that is such a cool theme
ReplyDelete