26/06/13
1. Finally got that IOP done
YAAAAAAAAAY I FEEL SO FREE! It was really worth it tbh since now I don't have to think about it at all! Also, people were so nice and gave me such lovely comments afterwards :B
2. My ball dress
I finally got around to ordering my ball dress!! I ended up deciding on lavender, and if it looks terrible, then oh well it's really only one night.
3. Choir
There was a great vibe at choir today because of finale results, and we're apparently going to arrange a choir function with other auckland choirs before we go down to dunedin and have our own concert showcase thing and hopefully socialise with each other a bit, which should be nice! Also, we got given permission tickets to go see Wicked!!! SO EXCITED! Choir is sounding really good these days imo bcs of all the blending and it makes it so much easier to sing into the sound and akfjslkjdfsdf i really like our pieces for finale and they're so intense and i'm sO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment