18/06/2013
Hi OK I HAVE NO TIME! I've been getting into some super shit habits of waking up/going to sleep late so I want to be in bed before 1am today!!!!!!! SO THIS IS GOING TO BE SHORT OK
1. Stage Challenge Painting
NGL this started off really shit because two girls I was painting with kept painting the rocks really dumbly and I had to constantly try to fix their messes (Jade can testify for me). SERIOUSLY THEY WERE LIKE, PAINTING RANDOM BLOBS OF LIGHT GREY AS 'HIGHLIGHTS' BUT IT JUST DRIED AND PREVENTED ANY BLENDING UGH. But then they left and so did most of the rest of the set design group so it was less people and less social anxiety yay. Oh also, Char told Jade and I that we should do Set next year because there's a good likelihood that we could get co-leaders??? Which I'm like AWWWWWWWWW about because I always feel invisible at Set lol but that's nice of her to say.
2. Napped in free period in library
Pretty sure I only actually fell asleep for 30 seconds but I didn't want to check and it actually could've been like, 10 minutes, who knows. Time is weird, man.
3. Went to Monash Uni Presentation
So, the guy was talking about what IB scores we would need to get into Monash courses and Nicole jokingly said to me and Cerys "lol 44 for Med" and we had a snigger over it and it's ludicrousness and then literally 5 seconds later the guy was like "yeah so, for Med, you're gonna need 44 or 45" and I fUCKING SCREAMED
FUCKING MED, YOU ONLY NEED 31 FOR ARCHITECTURE AND 38 FOR LAW!!!!!
EXTRA: Guess who thought their practice IOPs were next week and their real IOPs were next next week, when actually, their practice IOPs were TODAY and their real IOPs that count for 15% of our English grade were NEXT FUCKING WEEK!?!?!?!?! ME
NO ROUND FEAT. LACHLAN TODAY - I know, you're as disappointed as I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment