1. House Performance!
So, today was house performance! It wasn't particularly exciting in the morning while we were learning dances but I always enjoy the actual watching-the-performances + chanting bit! I0na won, with their theme of Carnival which was very cool and I think they defs deserved it! Had a couple of stage challenge elements in it what with the cage, AND IT DIDN'T HAVE A CONVENTIONAL HAPPY ENDING WITH BIG GROUP HOUSE DANCE like everyone else did! Such an alty house wow. But yeah eh it was fun! I wish people got more enthusiastic over chanting and things :(
Year 12 were sharks and we danced to sail by awolnation and had dorsal fins on our heads.
Highlights for me were the KKK-looking ghosts of durh*m, the acting in me1r0se, the lip-syncing competition where the girl from our house obviously did not realise it was a lip syncing competition and was full out dancing whilst leaping across the stage in huge bounds and doing the caterpillar on the stage and shit (i was shitting myself laughing with faizah omg highlight of my life)
E1gin - Finding Nemo
I0na - Carnival
Me1r0se - Harry Potter
L1nd1sfarn3 - Hunger Games
D*rham - Scooby Doo
Y0rk - Evolution
Dunblan3 - Disney
Ke1s0 - To The Moon
2. RAK tomorrow
Bought a pack of lollipops today because I'm planning on sticking them around school tomorrow for Random Act of Kindness day! I hope people are respectful enough to not go hunting for all the lollipops and keep them for themselves though!!
3. Social networking at its finest
My mum got a QQ and found all her old university friends who she lost contact with and she's literally been on her phone talking to all of them in group chats or something but aw I'm so happy that she's reconnected with them :D

No comments:
Post a Comment