7.06.2013
1. My Productivity
Oh man fuck yes I was so productive tonight! Got all my weekend homework done which NEVER happens on Friday nights! I usually just spend Friday nights thinking fuck it I'll do it later but today in maths (we were doing stuff I had already learnt) I ended up just planning out all my homework over the weekend and realised I could just finish it all tonight. And that I did! Nothing feels as good as freedom to do what you want in the weekend because you've done all your homework. Still have other things to do though, like IOP and practising choir but that's alright!
2. My friends and family
You may think me odd for mentioning that I spent time with my mum watching Graham Norton or freaking out about things with my friends on facebook/twitter as something that I would highlight as some of the best parts of my day. But like I said, little things. Will Smith and Jaden Smith are just so entertaining guys - the Smith family need a reality TV show let's be real. Ended up explaining most of the jokes to my mum and missing out on half of what they were saying lol. Also, on twitter there was a bit of a hormone-influenced mania going on. I don't think I will go on any further than that to describe it.... but it involves abs. And authority figures. And some damn good Scandinavian genes. (What?)
3. History class
Ms French (that seems a safe enough last name that won't turn up on google search) randomly brought in a tray of chocolate and caramel slices today for class! Whaaaaaat! Probably left over from something but god damn yes, free food. Also, it amuses me to no end how she is asking me for my (not... legally) downloaded episodes of Game of Thrones so that she can watch them over the holdiays hahahahha.
(Extra: Oh my god Ling's love life is legit the most entertaining thing ever I s2g she is practically a Step Up movie in the making. It's is also the reason why I didn't pay much attention in Maths or Bio today, but eh)
No comments:
Post a Comment