16/06/2013
Literally spent my day doing nothing as you shall see through this post of the best parts of my day
1. Sleep
I slept for 14 hours. Woke up very surprised and confused. Blaming MUNA exhaustion
2. Breakfast
But since it was at 3:30pm I would call it... afternoon tea? It was a Parmesan Bagel with smoked chicken and ham and camembert cheese and chedder cheese and it was goodddddddd
3. Lots of Stalking
Found a couple people from MUNA, uploaded some photos from MUNA, worked up the courage to add people from MUNA. ALSO LMAO I TOTALLY ACCIDENTALLY FOUND LACHLAN'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL??? Like, I google searched the choir just to see if it would show up with my blog being one of the results (it didn't, thank god) and came across videos of their wellington performances and omg they're just so great, I SHED A TEAR OF HAPPINESS (not really).
No comments:
Post a Comment