Guess who forgot about her blog and remembered whilst brushing her teeth???
Also, I give up on the alliteration titles - they're just too darn difficult.
1. High energy levels whilst hanging out with Mei and Joanna after school in the library. Performed an in-depth analysis of Justin Bieber's "100% Official First Step 2 Forever: My Story" and spent about 10 minutes analysing the cover and the chapter index.... we are productive.
2. On the MUNA fb page, this girl (who wore a ridiculously short red dress at the conference) posted her fuckin ask.fm?!?!?! ON A GROUP PAGE WITH OVER 112 MEMBERS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!??!! It got me so bad omg i was hysterically laughing and wheezing and the moment she posted it meilin and i simultaneously chatted each other "OH MY GOD"
3. We finished watching "the lives of others" in eng schol today :') that movie, guys... Y'all should all watch it if you can get a eng-subbed version somewhere. It's so good omg. NGL I totally shed a couple tears at the end and had to awkwardly wipe them away because our eng schol class is awkward as fuck and I'm not at a stage where I can freely cry at things with them hahahaha
EXTRA: 4. I got a card to collect for my clothes I ordered from Sammydress!!!! YAY I kind of forgot about them for a bit so I'm pretty surprised that they've already arrived! Though it has been a few weeks... I can only collect them on Saturday though since Post Offices are dumb and close at 1pm wtf
Other points that aren't positive:
- Braces tightened and they're sore as a motherfucker (on the bright side, Yujie's bf's mum was the orthodontist doing it and she and I had a little chit chat once she had poked and prodded around my mouth) (Also, my bottom braces are now blue! Yay COLOUR!!!)
- Because of my orthodontist appointment, I missed out on Mr Birt's Existentialism lecture in English which I am SO SO SO SO SO UPSET ABOUT!!! I had been looking forward to it for so long :( I can't believe the one period I miss for an appointment is the one period I really wanted to be at... sigh.
- Swimming class was a bitch and I really don't like the old man who runs the Monday lessons (I usually have Thursday lessons but I've needed to attend catch up classes these few weeks because of the ones I've missed). He said at the end: "Good job everyone!! You did well! Even Vicky!". -___- Fuck off old man u wanna fight????
- My dad thought I had to be at school at 7:30 so he woke me up too early which made me sleep more which made me wake up at 8:10 which nearly made me late for school but didn't.
- I was really really really unproductive today :( BUT I WILL BE PRODUCTIVE TOMORROW!!!
EXTRA ROUND FEAT. LACHLAN: omg i found out it's actually spelt lachie NOT LACHY?! I am so ashamed!!!!!!!!!!
Cathee called me a "choir groupie" today and I think that's pretty accurate term to describe my condition.
No comments:
Post a Comment