Sunday, June 9, 2013

Clothes, Choir, and CASTRATE (THE BALL)

9/06/13

WELCOME TO ONE OF THE MANY FUTURE *OH SHIT IT'S LATE AND I FORGOT TO WRITE A BLOGPOST* POSTS!!!

1. Shopping!
DANG, BUYING THINGS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY (sorry I'm so materialistic) (I'm not sorry lol pls). Went to St Lukes with the intention of getting formal stuff for MUNA on Friday/Saturday and ended up... buying... other clothes as well.

There was this "Everything under $30" sale in Jay Jays and I saw three really cute knits that I wanted but I ended up buying only one since my mum thought that the other one made me look like a hobo ("BUT MUM IT'S COOL TO LOOK HOMELESS U DONT UNDERSTAND") and   the other was too similar to the knit cardigan I ordered online a couple days ago. The one I got is a medium-thin khaki knitted jumper and I LOOOOVE the colour!!

Then I went to Just Jeans and got a pair of light coloured jeans and a pair of black jeans because my current pairs of jeans are so old and really fucking uncomfortable and cut off my blood circulation most of the times. Also, I'm REALLY FUCKING GLAD I FINALLY HAVE SOME BLACK PANTS oh my god you have no idea how hard it is to survive with no black pants. I have to wear leggings most of the time! *wipes away a single tear*

And finally I went to Valleygirl and got one dark fuchsia coloured dress with gold spiked studs that act as a perimeter around the arm holes (IT WAS ONLY $16 WHAAAAAT) and I got another slightly skanky black and white dress that is really tight fitting and reminds me of the "DO SHE GOT A BOOTY? SHE DOOOOOOOOO" thing. The sales person was all like "yah honey i think that dress is too sexy, you're too young for it" which obviously worked as reverse therapy and made me want to buy it just to be like "IN YOUR FACE BITCH I'M 17 IN A MONTH WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH PUNK?!!?!" damn.... obviously she's a good saleswoman.... Funnily enough my parents really like that dress which I find odd because aren't parents supposed to try to keep their kids looking as young and innocent as possible? GUESS NOT!

... Wow, so much caps lock. I feel like one of Joanna's statuses.

2. Choir
Guuuuuys big sing is in 2 days and today was our last practice before it and I am feeling pretty alright? I totally didn't practice today like I had intended but I will force myself to do it tomorrow. I'm happy with how it's going and I think that as long as we're energized on Tuesday and bring our A-game along with our attentive faces, we should do okay. I hope? Don't want to be overconfident... we know what always happens when I'm overconfident!

3. Ball Planning
This really should not be a highlight of today since it caused me so much mental pain and fucking grief, but weeeeeeeee planning! And I think I'm definitely set on what dress I want (after much deliberation and consultation from 8 people)... Now I just need to choose what colour. Thoughts for a colour? I was thinking either burgundy, lavender, light pink, champagne, or black. UGH STRESS. Planning and finding a venue for a preball is the fucking worst. I am really not looking forward to table-seating arrangements. //shudders//

No comments:

Post a Comment