Friday, June 14, 2013

Speeches, Sprains, and Stories of Shipping

13/06/13

1. MUNA Speech Writing

Ok so writing the speech at first was actually super stressful but then I got really into it and now I'm just rEALLY EXCITED FOR MUNA TOMORROW!!!!!! Somehow I enjoyed writing something pro-child soldiers and pro-child labourers whaaaaaat??? Also lol I was borrowing clothes from people left right and centre for MUNA, and today I ended up getting 2 pairs of camo pants after stressing over having no camo pants the last few nights. I was going to get another 3rd pair from someone else but I told her that I didn't need it anymore. Pretty much tomorrow and Saturday's blog posts are going to be about MUNA btw. It's going to be like Big Sing all over again but with POLITICS.

2. That Choir Director From Kents... Yeah, that one.

Oh my god I am so sorry that I keep blogging about Lachy (actually I'm not) but I swear once all this choir stuff is over, I'll completely forget about him like I did at the start of this year. BUT ANYWAY. The reason he is being brought up again in this post is because today Nicole told me in English that her friend from St Kents texted her saying that he was hot but "not really nice though". Obviously, my reaction to this would be confusion, shock, denial, and bartering. I was grieving guys, these were the stages of grief. ALL MY DREAMS, ALL MY HOPE FOR LOVE, GONE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS AN JERK (but ultimately, a hot jerk). I even reached the stage of depression but was saved from the final stages of 'anger' and 'acceptance' because Nicole re-read the text and realised she read it wrong. What it said was something along the lines of "I don't think he's hot, not really. Nice though." except, without the punctuation.  That just made it even worse because UGH HE'S NICE CAN YOU IMAGINE HIM JUST BEING A TOTAL SWEETHEART TO HIS CHOIR UGH????

When she told me I ended up on the floor because it's just overwhelming knowing he's so perfect (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧   Seriously, he took his choir bowling and shit in Wellington last year at finales... WHO DOES THAT?! WHAT KIND OF PERFECT BEING EVEN FUCKING DOES THAT UGH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GET OUT OF MY LIFE (never leave me).

Then I think a sign that I should stop obsessing over him came in the form of me talking about him and totally rolling my ankle OVER NOTHING whilst walking on relatively even ground.... Ended up at the nurse and now I am crippled again :(

3.  Jade and her Fic escapades

I think this is Jade's story to tell lol but in summary: Jade reads bad Game of Thrones fanfiction (that is sometimes actually good, surprisingly) and reads until something makes her gag, which then signals her exit from the fic. JADE IF YOU DON'T CLOSELY MONITOR YOURSELF, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU'LL BE GENUINELY READING FANFICS FOR ENTERTAINMENT. YOU'LL BECOME ONE OF US!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment