Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Polymerase Chain Reaction R-R-R-R-RAP BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25/06/2013

Fastest blogpost of my life soz gtg

1. IOP volunteering

Sigh ok so I volunteered to go tomorrow for IOP (which is why I can't blog in detail tonight) because no one else would and I know how little work some people in my class have done so I don't want to subject them to failure tmrw so I went and now I regret it a little but it still feels nice because I feel like I helped some of ma brothas owt yo by love serve

2. Stage Challenge Set

Basically pretty chill today, played very loud music in the hall incl a lot of ABBA which is always interesting to sing(scream) along to. Char got us chips and I totally forgot about my vow against shit food and just went for it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to break out tomorrow nooooo

3. Bio

We did jack shit in bio and watched bad educational youtube videos yay

No comments:

Post a Comment