FUCK WHY DO I KEEP LEAVING THESE TILL AFTER MIDNIGHT!?!?!?
...................ohhhhhhhhhh. Suddenly I remember why I named my blog what it is.
1. Saints [antonym:Dead] in [synonym:Large] Sing
(I really don't want this showing up in google hahhaha)
Tempted to just make this number 1, 2, and 3 since it took up so much of my day. I think we performed okayish. Definitely wasn't perfect though. We went 1 semitone sharp in our second piece and we were so fast and out of time in our last piece (What is This Feeling). I've heard some really nice comments from people from other schools though which is fab!!! I guess I'm pretty fine with our performance but I'm just not sure whether it was finale worthy. Nevertheless I did feel like we were very together in our first piece and I think overall we were able to entertain the audience - at least, I hope so. Good ol' Rezo gave us a standing O and a lot of cheering, along with a couple other schools which made me feel a lot better about our performance. There were some really good vibes in our performance, so, I guess it was good??? FINGERS CROSSED!!!
2. Other entertaining choirs
Voice[antonym: female] was pretty awesome, I basically had my mouth open for their whole 10 minutes. Mmmm bass voices...
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ST KENTS OH MY GOD I'M STILL NOT OVER IT. They did this Japanese piece as their first one and good ol' Lachy (the choir director whom I'm in love with DON'T JUDGE ME) starts the piece off with no choir in the goddamn stage and is like "ICHI NI SAN SHI" and the choir rUNS ON WHILST KARATE KICKING AND SCREAMING "HAIIYYAAHHH!!!" AND I WAS DYING FROM LAUGHING I WAS SO UNPREPARED FOR IT OH MY GOD!!!! And there was all this booty shakin and sassy over-the-head snapping and god it was entertaining - well done to them, I really hope they get into Dunedin and I hope that we do too!!!!
I don't care enough about Rezo to make many comments on it but damn it's really terrifying having to do sidestepping when you're on a shaky riser.... Also there were no party poppers this time :'(
3. Bus Ride
Idk man I got to the bus stop and my bus was there and I was like SWEET auckland public transport didn't fail me for once!
Hehe, I thought by the title your post was going to be about mascara for a moment. :)
ReplyDeleteYou probably know this already, but in your settings under "privacy" you can click "No" to "Let search engines find your blog?"
Love your positive blogging with three things. I think I might try it out myself. :)
the title is so. accurate.
ReplyDelete