Monday, December 5, 2011

2011

I think I can safely say that 2011 has been the best year I've had so far.

I guess there have been other good years - Year 6 and 5 hold lots of great memories for me. I can't really remember anything except for odd random memories from before Year 4. There were aspects in Year 7 that were kind of horrible for me: I didn't like MRIS at all and thought my time was being wasted at school everyday since I never actually learnt anything and the extracurriculars were shit, etc. The friends were alright, even though I'm not close to any of my old friends there anymore. Year 9 form class was pretty lame cuz we didn't even know each other. I got close with Jade and Maria and Maggie and stuff in Year 9 though, which was pretty good. I loved social studies and maths class in Year 9 - not the subjects, but the class environment, yknw?

Well, first reason why this year rocked: I've had a great class who I've gotten so close to, and I'm basically friends with everyone and a lot of them are just such awesome people who I think I'll continue being friends with even if we're in different classes next year. Sure, we won't be as close, but hopefully we'll still say hi in the corridors or something. It's been one of my favourite classes I've had. Year 9 was pretty shit because our class just didn't know each other and I can barely remember who was actually in my class. I guess I really don't want that to happen next year in Year 11 since our intake will be split up, but I really really wish we didn't have to change classes and destroy the friendships we made this year. This is basically the main reason I don't want this year to end. I've made so many new friends in a lot of my classes - not just my form class. But yeah, my form class is close and I genuinely think my form class is the best one in our year level. We've got the best people (no bitches or overly-socially retarded people) and we're really tight, unlike a couple of other intakes, so I think I was really lucky to get into Intake 1.

Second, my teachers this year have been the best. (In fact, I should be doing my xmas cards to them atm but I got distracted with checking my blogspot, then seeing winnie's post, then deciding to write a blog post cuz I am a emotional teenage motherfucker with a lot of feelings). My xmas cards are pretty much going to be the same for all of my teachers, even though everything I say for each of them would be completely genuine. I really have learnt so much and I've got pretty good relationships with my teachers this year, albeit a couple of them are still pretty intimidating (cough Mr Howe). I mean, I got really good marks in my end of year exams (all E's!!!) and everythings been going shitgood. I've enjoyed all my subjects and I wouldn't mind at all having the same bunch of teachers next year (yes, even maybe the certain science teacher if it meant I got to have the same teachers in all my other subjects). I really hope I get Mdme Morton again next year cuz French was so fun this year, and I learnt so so so much in English - more than I ever have in other years. Our Art class was so much chill than all the other Art classes and everyone just cracks lame jokes and we all talk about vampire diaries across the room while Mr Ball just does our artwork for us hahaha.

Then, I've got my 'asian' group at school, who (from my perspective) haven't had too much drama this year. I mean, for me, at least. Year 9 was kinda shit cuz me and Joanna were fighting and estranged from each other for the whole year and I had way too many caps lock arguments with a couple of people over facebook haahha. One aspect that sucked about this year was that so many people from our group changed schools (Reb, Rach, Ding....), and next year even more people are leaving (Aimee, possibly Meilin), but the people that left only left in Term 4 so it didn't impact on the year much. And plus I've been seeing them so much these couple of weeks cuz of all the birthday parties people have been having. I know that for some people they've been having a shit time this year regarding friendship drama, and I also know some people who hated last year cuz of friends excluding them/bullying them, and so this year has been waaay better for them.

I'm feeling really melancholic about this year ending. I'm really effing looking forward to holidays and just not going to school anymore, but I just wish that once holidays finish and Term 1 2012 starts nothing changes from this year so everything could just be as good as 2011. A lot of other things have contributed on 2011 being a good year (Kah*nui, Vampire diaries lol, etc) but I have a feeling that everything next year may change. It sucks cuz I'm not allowed to talk about it with anyone so I'm just in my little corner alone suffering the waiting process by myself.....
.
.
.
....yep I'm pregnant.

.
.
.
.... Just kidding.


Here's hoping for a good  great 2012.

1 comment:

  1. WHY DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ME?

    I'm just gonna point out something: AN emotional...

    GR! ME SO JELLY! I don't really mind my formless personally, but some people are such bitches and they hate on Aimee. And we've got a LOT of socially awkward/retards, so it's really hard for the class to socialise.

    AH! I LOVE OUR FRENCH CLASS! EVERYONE'S SO FUNNY AND NO ONE'S BITCHY OR ANYTHING. <3<3 blog coming up soon about them.

    Lol, alg. There's always the internet! I mean, we pretty much spend half our time on the internet so it's not like Reb, Rach and Ding leaving made TOO much of a difference...(but it still did).

    I'm so glad I've left year 9 behind. I don't have a lot of memories of it. Apart from some certain people being total bitches. I'm also glad I'm not that close with them anymore.

    I'm glad that this year has been a good year for most of us.

    This post makes me happy. Because I can see you being happy writing this up.

    ReplyDelete