Friday, December 23, 2011

i am an antisocial cunt

I mean, I have the option of going out but honestly I just can't be fucked.

Friends are like, you wanna hang out? and I'm like yeah sure
but honestly I'm kinda like ehhhhhhhhhhhh home, lazy, comfortable.

but at the same time I DO want to go out cuz it's fun and all being with friends  and I feel like I'm definitely gonna regret sleeping the day away every. single. day. by the end of the holidays, but I CAN'T STOP MYSELF.
I'm just so laazzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Haven't done any holiday studying for brain bee or otherwise
Can't even be bothered watching supernatural.

what's wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :((((



I got a sudden urge before to eat roasted marshmallows but since I don't have a campfire anywhere nearby, I thought a candle would suffice.

Now I'm worried that I'm gonna die from carbon monoxide poisoning. or cancer. there was a lot of burnt-ness.

and i leant over the candle and the little hairs at the edge of my forehead started burning and i was like SHIT SHIT SHIT cuz i heard the sizzling sound and now about 6 hairs are like, brown at the tips and curly. they look dipdyed lol












things i do when i'm on my period:

  • sing "everybody hurts... everybody criesss" to myself at regular intervals
  • randomly think every so often "THERE IS A CRIME SCENE IN MY PANTS"
  • feel uncomfortable
  • dread pooping
  • stare at myself in the mirror and cry over the atrocity that is my face and body
  • get sad over pimples
  • yell at everyone in a 10metre vicinity
  • eat nothing
  • eat everything
  • complain over lack of food
  • sleep less
  • complain more
  • get super lazy
  • wear sweats and baggy tshirts
  • hate everything
  • debate whether or not it's time to change pad/tampon
  • worry about accidentally dying
  • wonder whether or not I should do something productive
  • do nothing productive
  • realise that getting your period is supposedly 'best case scenario' aka not pregnant
  • realise being a girl is fucking hard and unfair
  • get penis-envy
  • realise that THERE IS FUCKING BLOOD GUSHING OUT OF YOUR FUCKING VAGINA AND IT IS SUPPOSEDLY FUCKING NORMAL.
  • feel fat
  • feel tired
  • get grossed out all the time especially when going toilet
  • feel like dying




you know those girls who get squeamish at the sight of blood? I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE. do they faint and fall off the toilet everytime they get their time of month or something?! what?!?!?


sorry if there are any boys who read my blog.



lol jk no one reads my blog.



especially not guys.




(but if there are, i hope you learnt something today about the female thought process)

No comments:

Post a Comment