1. Choir Concert with St Kents and Dio
I'm just.... I'm sorry. I really am.
But.
LACHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*weeps tears of inferiority and admiration*
We had our choir concert today and okay first thing that happened was Ms Giles came into our warm up room and was like "are you ready? Lachie and his choir are having a bit of a party outside the hall" and I had the sudden overwhelming need to collapse ugh. And then we went into the hall and HE WAS STANDING THERE IN ALL HIS GLORY AT THE ENTRANCE and I wanted to throw up omfg
Okay so there was this moment of panic where I made eye contact with him and in my head it was basically like "OH SHIT. OH SHIT HE KNOWS. HE'S READ MY BLOG. HE KNOWS I'VE BEEN STALKING HIM. OH NO OH CHRIST"
I've basically perfected the art of staring at someone without them noticing you. I'm not sure when this is going to be useful in my life but I'm sure it'll come in handy sooner or later.
HE'S JUST REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND HE HAS PERFECT JAW-ENHANCING STUBBLE AND HE'S STUPID AND I WANT TO PUNCH HIS STUPID FACE OH MY GOD
At the start of every programme, the choir directors had to do a little introduction of the pieces and he recited the english translation of the song lyrics which was basically him reciting poetry and I felt faint. DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO HOLD IN A SHIT EATING GRIN FOR 2 HOURS OH MY GODDDDDDD. I think there were multiple points during the night where I had to bite my cheeks and think about exams or some other depressing shit to fucking GET A HOLD OF MYSELF. I also think I hyperventilated at least once. All in good fun....
I think I'm scaring you (reader) with all this obsessing I'm really sorry you should know that I don't take myself seriously and that there is no need to worry about my sanity and iM PRETTY SURE IF I GOT A FUCKING BOYFRIEND THIS WOULD ALL BE OVER LIKE /THAT/.
It's a wonder why I'm single -______-
Oh I saw Kelly and Sarah H from dio and Darryn and I was pretty socially awkward with all of them haha. Kelly was trying to wave at me from where she was sitting and this was during Lachie's introduction of his pieces so obviously I was focusing my full attention on him and Eliza had to tap me like, 6 times and point in the direction of Kelly before I actually saw her! And I ran into Sarah when the concert ended and it was awkward because she was walking out and leaving and so was I and I had a brief conversation with her about how fucking talented she is and I didn't really have much else to say so I didn't want to have to walk with her to my car (as lovely as she is, I was avoiding social awkwardness) so I had to turn back and go into the hall. FML. Oh, and I saw Darryn while I was trying to look for Kelly at the end, and so I was really caught off guard and it was a bit awkward and I felt pretty bad about it cuz I seemed like a social incompetent. He's such a cutie patootie (in a platonic way) when he sings in choir omfg it's actually the best thing!!! HE IS CONSTANTLY GRINNING SO HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ENJOYING HIMSELF SO MUCH and I think I know now why I was able to remember him and recognize him at MUNA. WHO EVEN SMILES THAT MUCH OMG i should start doing that too tbh.
Speaking of Darryn, in the car I texted him about how I was 110% in love with his choir director and how I expected him to be my wingman and somehow introduce me to Lachie while we're in Dunedin and he agreed but I don't think he realises that I'M FULLY FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!
Wow, from making eye contact to possibly even introducing myself within a week THINGS ARE MOVING SO FAST, ALMOST AT AN EXPONENTIAL RATE. WHO KNOWS MAYBE BY NEXT MONTH I'LL BE MRS CRAIG WE'LL SEE
2. I finished my TOK Pecha Kucha presentation but didn't really take it seriously so these kind of slides happened:
I was laughing a lot while doing this can u tell???
3. Tswift the critic
and speaking of taylor:

POOR BRUNO MARS, U LITTLE MUNCHKIN
oh ps I probably won't find time to post tomorrow (I'm sleeping really late today so that I'll be sufficiently tired for tomorrow that I'll want to go to bed at 9 and thus have a full 8 hours sleep for my 6:30am check in for DUNEDIN!!!!!!!!)
No, i'm not blogging while I'm at dunedin. Maybe a quick update off my phone if I end up making eye contact with Lachie or something, but otherwise, not gonna bother!
No comments:
Post a Comment