Tuesday, August 20, 2013

my body has become accustomed to 4 hours of sleep???

19/08/2013

well shit long time no see, aye blogger? Okay so here's the deal, I'll continue to write daily blog posts and I'll go back and catch up on ball/debating/etc later on when I have time. Because trust me there is a shitton to write about.

1. woke up at 9am (free period first period) and got to school in the nick of time at 9:25! (went to bed last night at 4:30 finishing my science rotary application which was pretty terrible)

2. worked out a difficult question in chemistry and felt SO FUCKING SATISFIED FROM IT OH MY GOD U WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW EXCITED  I GOT DOING IT

3. supermarkets FINALLY restocking parmesan bagels and today I had a parmesan bagel with salsa, roast beef, camembert cheese with a piece of shoulder bacon placed on top which made it melt. Then I stirfried some left over roast chicken, a bit of onion, a mushroom, some basil, worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar, and put that on top of the bacon. Then on top of that I had some baby lettuce leaves, and on the top bagel half a spread of mayonnaise. Christ it was good.

is it sad that my longest point was the one about food -_____-

extra #4 feat. lachie: YAY HE'S BACK okay so, cathee linked me/copy pasted the status of this boy who she did perc with who was also in st kents choir, and:

Sam Trade me auction time. Let's do this.

Lachlan How much are you selling yourself for? Like · Reply · 6 · 31 minutes ago Sam You couldn't afford it Like · 1 · 15 minutes ago Lachlan You're right, no-one can afford to take the chance of contracting that many STI's from one person. Like · 10 minutes ago Sam Just cause I bang lots of things... (HE BANGS LOTS OF THINGS BCS HE PLAYS PERCUSSION) Like · 9 minutes ago Lachlan Yes, mostly. Like · 1 · 9 minutes ago Sam Fair enough then Like · 8 minutes ago

I'M SO?????// UGHHHHHHHHHH???????? WHAT A DORK I LOVE HIM SO MUCH STUPID LACHIE GET OUT OF MY LIFE WHY WHO EVEN HAS THAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHOIR STUDENTS THAT HE CAN SAY HE HAS STI'S IM GONNA SCREAM

so basically i had a one hour long breakdown about this on twitter and it was pretty funny


No comments:

Post a Comment