Thursday, August 1, 2013

dead living trees

1/08/2013

i have a killer headache and just found out that i have chemistry homework to do so this is gonna be short with no capitals because capitals takes effort for me to press the shift key and i just don't ahve the time or energy oh look typo TOO FUCKING BAD

i can still press the caps lock key though ofc

1. I'VE GOT THE NEW BLACK BALL DRESS YAAAY my mum went and bought it and texted me while i was at school lol. it's extremely simple but it makes me look classy! (as all black dresses do)

2. Had first tutoring session with my maths girl, and she's really nice so I'm really hoping that I can help her out!!! I'm going to give her a shitload of homework lol poor girl

Oh look capitalisation has come back....

3. In Bio today billie said trees weren't a living thing and Mrs O was so taken aback and appalled by this statement that she did this toddler-esque jump with her fists clenched by her sides and went "nO!!!!!!!" with this shocked and horrified expression onher face and it was the funniest shit ever omg i nearly peed myself

1 comment: