Tuesday, August 27, 2013

the jumper conundrum

27/08/2013

Finished packing, ready to go!!!! I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP IT'S 11PM ALREADY BUT I'M WIDE AWAKE HOW IS THIS HAPPENING I AM FARING OFF 4 HOURS SLEEP ATM

Today:


  1. Pretty amusing trying to pack and having an existential crisis deciding between three jumpers.
    Friend from St Kents (Darryn) said: "bring one that'll catch lachie's attention" and Mei said "anything that can help you seduce lachy" so i think we have a common theme running here... My mum was getting hilariously impatient "GODDAMMIT VICKY JUST CHOOSE THE WARMER ONE " "but it doesn't go with any of my outfitsssssssss!!!!"
  2. Did my Pecha Kucha presentation in TOK today and people laughed at my slides which was good. It got to the slide with Meilin and I could see her reaction of pure horror and everyone was laughing so much that I couldn't even get through my sentence because I couldn't stop myself from laughing as well IT KILLED ME
  3. Pretty interesting discussion today at morning tea/free period with Meilin about the pitfalls of the fashion industry and the modelling image and what not. I feel as if debating this year has really improved my ability to convey my ideas more coherently in conversations! YAY

GOODBYE FRIENDS, SEE YOU IN 5 DAYS! (i know, what will you all do now that you don't have your daily source of morning entertainment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment