Honestly I've really fallen into some terrible habits these holidays! School is looming on the horizon and I have done absolutely no holiday homework... THIS IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE.
No post tomorrow because Sueyeon is sleeping over! Yay!! She's going to make me watch the Doctor Who Blink episode BUT I REFUSE TO GET SUCKED INTO THE DOCTOR WHO FANDOM!!!!!!!!!
1. EYEBROWS!
I got my eyebrows done from that $5 place at St Lukes!! It didn't hurt at all omg I don't understand why people find waxing so painful!! It was quick and easy and now my face looks slightly more neat! SO HAPPY!!! You should've seen me when I was driving the car on the way home lol I was singing "one more step along the world I go" for some odd reason and I kept screaming "I HAVE EYEBROWSSSSSSSS" and my mum concluded that I'm a lunatic. I can't believe it took me this freaking long to get my eyebrows sorted out jfc what was wrong with me?! IT''S SO EASY!!!!!
2. Valleygirlin'
Went back to Valleygirl and got that cardigan! Also printed off my updated cv beforehand and gave it in since they have a job vacancy there! It was slightly awkward though because my mum was buying me the cardigan (since I have no money because I have no income which is why I NEED THE JOB) but I didn't want to seem immature or dependent so I got her to give me the money before the store so I could pay for myself hahaha. But as I was paying for the cardigan my mum was calling me over to the front of the store and I was like, awkwardly trying to talk myself up to the sales assistant who was holding my CV and was asking me about my availability and stuff ("are you able to work thursday and friday nights?" "YEAH TOTALLY....(oh shit...)") but had to stop and pause my purchase to go see what my mum was saying. She wanted to show me another cardigan and told me to try it on -_____- it wasn't that great lol. So I ended up buying my aforementioned cardigan and as I was walking out I saw another brownish dark-caramel coloured $35 cardigan that was really nice and I had a pathetic struggle over whether I wanted to return my previous buy and then get this other cardigan... But I didn't want to leave a last impression of me being indecisive and a hassle!!! But now I still haven't taken the tags off my cardigan because I don't know if I want to go back and exchange it or not UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what do I doooo this is dumb i'm dumb i'm sorry
3. Comic Con finishes
FUCK ME I LOVE SUPERNATURAL SO FUCKING MUCH SOMEONE GO AND FUCKING KILL ME I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHOW I CAN'T TAKE THIS CAST I CAN'T TAKE ITS EVERYTHING ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!! Today was the supernatural panel and the jensen and jared panel at nerd hq, and I haven't watched all of the supernatural panel yet but I've seen the nerd hq panel, and once again, the nerd hq panel is soooo much more interesting!!! Bless Zach Levi for it tbh.
ALSO, A VIDEO OF THE SEASON 8 GAG REEL WAS (UNLAWFULLY) FILMED AND UPLOADED HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! So many destiel/cockles moments i want to cryyyyyyyy it was so gloriousssss!! Really short this year though!!! Only 4minutes compared to the usual 8 minute gag reels!! What!!!!!!!! Although, it was super quality!
Jared Padalecki + Jensen Ackles Nerd HQ Panel (start at around 17:10)
well, idk if you mean just "eyebrow waxing painful", but if you're talking about waxing in general then brazillians are not really pain free lol
ReplyDelete