Sunday, July 28, 2013

"oh crap, i'm a painted whore!!!!!" - d.winchester

27/07/2013

1. I had planned to start bio revision at 2pm today and it was 1:45pm and I was like hmm maybe I should try some ball eye make up for 15mins! .... This lasted until 4pm.... and then I went out grocery shopping sigh. So I didn't get any bio study done. But look I camwhored a lot because of the make up, here, looksee:


 



Doesn't make up make such a difference? ^_^


False eyelashes are such a bitch holy fucking shit I think if I wear them at the ball I'll only wear a small piece at the outer corner of my eyes because a whole strip gets in the way of my goddamn vision!!!!!

My lips here is a blend of a light pink lipstick, a BRIGHT red lipstick, a black lipstick, and the Anna Sui lip balm that Joey got me ages ago. Oh if you're wondering why I have a black lipstick, my mum got it made for me when she was still working as a QC at Shiseido's factory. It was for my halloween witch costume <3 too bad I didn't have a goth phase, right?

2. House Rules is pretty entertaining. I was watching it while eating lunch (breakfast) today. Why do I keep enjoying dumb reality tv shows what the fuckkkkk

3. Grocery shopping basically entailed me berating my mum (which is fun) as she walked around with her eyes glued on her phone I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SOME FREAKY FRIDAY SHIT!!!! I BECAME THIS CLOSE FROM CONFISCATING HER PHONE!!!! 







Guess whose last day of holidays is tomorrow and still has to do all her french and history homework and bio studyyyyy???? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAY IM SO EXCITEDDDDD

bonus plus: i'm probably not going to be able to fall asleep at a regular time tomorrow night so I'm going to be severely lacking sleep on Monday which means I'll want to nap when I get home which means less time to study for my bio test on Tuesday!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment