Unexciting day with hints of sadness that I will skew to be less sad, I guess?
1. Ball Dress Came!
FINALLY!!!!! The DHL guy called my cellphone before arriving which really surprised me!
The colour of the bottom part of the dress is nice, but the top bit caught me off guard. I expected the crystal stuff to be clear, which is why I chose lilac since it was a lighter colour. But the whole top bit has a lilac-coloured mesh and lilac crystals? I'd rather them to be how I pictured it, but eh, it looks alright I guess. A little tacky? But I have a neg view on shit like this.
I think I might get my ball dress made next year. I always thought it was more expensive to get it made, but the tailor I went to today said that he could've made my dress for $70?! WHAT!?
Here's a photo. (I'm grabbing my back because it needs to be taken in.)
2. Stuck my Birthday Sticky notes on my wall!
Lol um ignore my puffa jacket there. It's really difficult to take a photo in that area! (It's the doorway.) IT WAS SUCH A PAIN TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW TO ALTERNATE THE DIFFERENT COLOURS!!!
3. Music Update
I just downloaded like 30 songs and now my brain hurts (from concentration? A side effect of illegal activity? Who knows...) Needed to update my itunes/phone since I only ever listen to spotify now and have stopped downloading music. See, spotify stops piracy! To an extent...

I stole the sticky note idea from Crissie. Thought I'd modify it for yo bday :) <3
ReplyDelete