Friday, July 26, 2013

macklemore knows where it's at

25/07/2013

HI YOU SHOULD ALL START BLOGGING MORE PLS IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO IN THESE HOLIDAYS TBH GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS I FEEL SO ALONE ON THIS WEBSITE WHY IS NO ONE BLOGGING UGH

It's been nearly 2 months of daily blogging from me! I think it's going rather well!!! YAY!!!

1. I need to stop buying clothes!!!!!!!

My mum went to Kmart to get a lamp thingy and I tagged along and checked out the clothes section and I mean, I very rarely ever go to Kmart but holy mother of shit is the stuff there cheap!!! I NEVER KNEW THE STUFF THERE WAS SO CHEAP WTF? I got some 3 pairs of cute undies for $10 which is a fucking ridiculous bargain and then did a little dance when I saw there were those same hoodie jackets they sell in cotton on for $25!! Except these ones were $14??? Scooooorrreeeeee!!! You can't even tell they're any different to the cotton on ones! In fact, I think they might be better than the ones at cotton on because those ones have a strange scratchy not-very-warm white criss-cross inner lining, and the ones I bought are more fleecy and comfortable. Sure, I may be losing a bit of street cred for wearing Kmart shit bUT WHO CARES OMG IT WAS A FUCKING BARGAIN I WIN I'M HAPPY I AM A SMART SHOPPER SUCK IT ALL Y'ALL HOMIES WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY $60 FOR A PLAIN WHITE TSHIRT DESIGNED BY KANYE WEST WHO'S LAUGHING NOW JUST GO TO KMART FOR FUCKS SAKE

Oh, also, I went and exchanged the grey sweatpants I got yesterday with Sueyeon for the neon highlighter orange ones because I'm just a neon highlighter orange kind of person, ya know? SHIT I STILL DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS THE RIGHT COLOUR TBH there are no winners in this game i'm too indecisive for shopping IT'S JUST NOT FAIR


2. My dad has now joined QQ with my mum and all their college buddies and basically my parents have become teenagers who stay in their bed all day with their phones in their faces... what has the world come to!?!??! It's nice seeing them happy and hearing them laugh so much though :)

And I think my parents finally understand how I can always get so distracted talking to friends on facebook and stuff because they're experiencing it firsthand now!

3. Planned to do Maths, Chem, English Interactive Oral, History Plan, One French Writing, and 90 minutes of Bio study today. Ended up doing just Chem. 

Good enough.

ha
hahah
ah
a
ha
i'm fucked







No comments:

Post a Comment