HI ALL today was lovely and I think I gained 4kgs from the amount of food I ate.
1. Surprise Cupcakes!
So, we come out of chapel and I see Rachel standing there with a lot of people huddled around her and I was like oHMYGOD RACHEL and a few people were carrying boxes and they were PETAL CUPCAKES HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE BOUGHT LIKE 4 BOXES OF PETAL CUPCAKES WITH 6 CUPCAKES IN EACH OF THEM WHO DOES THAT WHO SPENDS $100 ON CUPCAKES OH MY GOD!??!?! But yeah it was amazing!!! I hadn't seen Rachel in so long!!!! SHE'S IN UNI NOW isn't that crazy?! She's like, 2 years ahead of us!
![]() |
| stoked |
2. Meilin's cake
MEILIN BAKED ME A CAKE AND SURPRISED ME WITH IT AT MORNING TEA AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she gave it to me today because she's away at stage challenge tomorrow. It was so sweet :') she actually took the time out to bake a cake for me gakdfslkdfjasdf what a cutie honestly. I shared it around at our various shared lunches of the day. Look at the sweet little note on it!!
3. Shared Lunches!
Okay so I had two consecutive shared lunches in p3 and p4 - English and French. Needless to say I was very very full after it (especially since it came after the cupcake and cake surprises!!!). Mdm Mort*n is so cute omg i love her!! She told us all to tell her our nicknames after I told her that Jo's new name was Joey hehe. This lead to her revealing that her nickname is/was apparently "fifi"!!! <3
![]() |
| French shared lunch, SO MANY CARBS |
Goats cheese is funky tastin man. Meringues make me uncomfortable because I know I'm just basically eating egg whites and a lot of sugar.





No comments:
Post a Comment