17/07/2013
WHOOPS forgot to post last night!! Watch as I struggle to remember what happened yesterday...
1. Went to Billies for a cooking lesson and made lemon curd meringue cupcakes and they were delicious! Ate them whilst watching Pitch Perfect.
I tried to mix some food colouring to make purple cupcakes but the results were not... very aesthetically pleasing....
2. Met Billie's french exchange student, Pauline! She is so french it hurts omg she met us (me and joey) and gave us both little air kisses on both cheeks and I was like oH SHIT U PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO DO THAT SINCE I'M SICK BUT OKAY GO AHEAD AND INFECT YOURSELF BONJOUR. We got Pauline to teach us French swear words and we taught her English ones. VA TE FAIRE ENCULER, PUTAIN! Dudes... she's half french, half russian. So she's fluent in French, Russian, pretty fluent in English, and does Latin at school as well. I JUST O______o
3. Got comfy with my blanket in the living room and watched Supernatural on TV... it's the little things in life :3
No comments:
Post a Comment