Sunday, July 14, 2013

Can You Samba to Flo Rida?

13/07/13

SHIT I FORGOT TO BLOG AND MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN CONFISCATED FOR THE NIGHT so here I am on my phone lol

A quick one for today, due to my inconvenient form of technology.

1. Weeerrrkkk owtttt

Actually did some exercise today! Whaaaat!!! Did zumba but my ps3s sound has stopped working and I didn't want to do the zumba out in my open living room where anyone could've walked in and saw me trying to shake my booty, so I just played the zumba DVD without audio and put on some workout music from my laptop hahahha. The moves and the audio didn't sync up at all so I found myself trying to do the zumba moves extra fast to the dance music which wouldve been pretty comical to watch imo

I also did like, 4 Tiffany Roth (sp?) YouTube workout videos incl two repeats of the boxer babe work out because I want to get nice arms for the baaalllll ugh

Exercising makes you want to eat and live healthier, don't u feel? I was like yEAH I'M GONNA STOP EATING JUNK FOOD AND WAKE UP EARLY FROM NOW ON SO I CAN KEEP FIT and then just an hour ago I ate Tim Tams and cookie dough ice cream eh gg

2. 1984

I read quite a bit today, incl the slightly too long bit of the book in part 2 where its like, textbook explanations about government policy for 30 or so pages.... I swear the same idea was repeated in different words at least 4 times!! I am now on part 3, yaaay!

3. Dreaming

Last night I had a dream that I and Cecilia applied for this extracurricular of which's description we had no idea about but they revealed that it was a writing position at seventeen magazine for tv/music/movie reviews and it was rEALLY COOL OK

Speaking of movie reviewing I never did reveal my response to American Beauty! I ended up watching it all in that one night and just watched the remaining half on my phone (i love technology these days). MY GOD IT WAS GOOD!!!! SO MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I WAS EXPECTING! I thought it was just a story of a guy who had a thing for his daughter's friend but that plotline plays such a small part in the whole story imo. I really liked how everything ended and I loved all the obvious uses of red roses as a motif omg bless movie makers <3 seriously though I think I might put American Beauty up as one of my favourite films!!! Can't believe it took me that long to watch it. Pulp Fiction is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment