26/07/2013
1. Got a haircut! And managed to get a bit of Gatsby read while I was waiting there! Hair looks long and normal when it's down, but when it's tied up it looks crazy short! Think I might wear it in a bun for a couple weeks until it grows out a bit. Need to start looking for pics of updos that I can take to the hairdresser for the ball!
2. Finished all of chem and maths and sorted out what I'm actually doing for English interactive oral (i didn't even know my topic omg). Got my french vocab list done. Studied a little Bio. Still haven't done any of the actual French writings nor my History plan!! And according to the other chem class, our class has a test on Thursday?! WHAT!!?!!?
3. This is shameful but I watched a whole episode of the Bachelor Pad on TV tonight and I got really into it. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY VOTED JAKE OFF INSTEAD OF KASEY UGHHHHHHHH. Props to the editors for making it pretty intense at the end. I'm really disgusted in myself hahahah. I'm so tempted to google who wins at the end... EVERYONE ON THE SHOW IS SO UNLIKEABLE EXCEPT FOR LIKE, TWO PEOPLE!?!? What have I become omg
I'm still feeling pretty shit over my ball dress tbh. I kind of want to find an older friend who I can borrow a dress from, and asked Sueyeon's sister but her dress is too small. Sigh. It's really pretty pointless spending so much time bothered over it since it's only for one night. Otherwise I'm pretty excited for the ball??? It's coming up pretty soon!! Only three weeks left....
Also I'm getting really confident at driving insomuch as I want to go try out for my restricted soon... maybe? (SORRY I'M TRYING TO WORK "INSOMUCH AS" AS MUCH INTO MY VOCAB AS POSSIBLE)
No comments:
Post a Comment