Monday, September 23, 2013

chapel chenanigans

22/09/2013

1. PRODUCTIVITY FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!! Well, sort of. I spent most the day pretty on task and did a lot of french vocab + maths study, but both of those take a shitload of time for me to actually do in comparison to other people, I've noticed.

2. Was meant to have chapel and meet with choir at 8:30 but I have become immune to my alarm clock and woke up at 9:10am from my mum knocking on my door and being like "ARENT U SUPPOSED TO BE SOMEWHERE THIS MORNING?" and I SCREAMED "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and right at that moment, Cherry called me and was like "hey where are you" and I was like "I AM VERY FUCKING LATE APPARENTLY!!!!!". So I got ready rapid-fast, and while I was in the bathroom Calypso called me while I was in mid-pee and I panicked and had to deliberate whether it would be gross if I answered and decided that, uh, yeah probably. I came up with some bullshit excuse about being knocked out from medicine since I was sick (cough cough) just in case Flinty was being told information.

Then when I actually got to school, it was literally 3 minutes before chapel was about to start, and all the Saints girls were waiting outside as usual, and I RAN OUT OF MY CAR BEFORE IT EVEN FULLY STOPPED AND I WAS LIKE "SORRY SORRY SORRY OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY" and Flinty was laughing and I was super surprised because I totally expected her to be raging but she actually helped me out of my blazer and put my blazer away in the chapel for me and I was predominantly feeling the emotion of "AWWWWWWWWWWWW GB" but with hints of  "she seems WAY too chill about all these incidents of me arriving SUPER late to things I think she's planning something... aka my death"

OH ALSO, at the morning tea after chapel, the all-powerful lynda came up to me and sophie and she asked what our plans for today were and I was like "well I have a maths test tomorrow so I'll be studying for that" and she was like oh you need to enjoy some of this wonderful weather and I was like mmkay will do and I asked her what she was doing for the rest of the day and had a brief moment of panic where I wondered if I overstepped my boundaries but then she was very willing to share how she had shittons of work from the board and how she was also renovating her house AND ALL THROUGH THIS SHE WAS VERY VERY CLOSE TO US. I think many teachers seriously do not understand the concept of personal space hahaha...

3. THE WEATHER WAS SO NICE AND WARM AND SUNNY AND BLUE-SKIED TODAY AND IT MADE ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!! I was doing my work with my window open and sun shining on my face and I even made a berry smoothie in the afternoon and IT FELT LIKE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!! And then the sunset made my room way too bright and hot and orange and I got sleepy and accidentally fell asleep for more than an hour, so that's probably where a lot of my study time went today!!

2 comments: