3/09/2013
1. Yeah okay lets be honest today was a pretty shit day but it forced me to take a step back and reevaluate my life and my priorities and the way I use my time. Even though I was in a horrible state for the whole day at school, it was something I really needed in order to get my act back together because I've seriously been slacking off these few months. So yes this is a positive thing in the way that I'm looking at it as a new, refreshed beginning.
Going hand in hand with that little *monumental realisation*, today I was quite productive when I got home (although I did somehow waste an hour entering the IHeartRadio NZ competition for free Lorde tickets dozens of times). I even got some SAT practice done! :) Hopefully I will keep it up tomorrow!
I think I'm going to start writing a hour-by-hour diary of what I did in that hour (don't worry I won't post it on blogger and bore everyone to tears). This is just to make sure I'm using my time wisely so that I can actually see what all my time is going into.
2. I KNOW A THING AND THIS THING INVOLVES SOMEONE LIKING MY FRIEND AND THEY ASKED ME IF SHE WAS SINGLE AND I'M SO EXCITED HEHE WELCOME BACK VICKY THE MATCHMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last time vicky the matchmaker came out, ben and meilin happened, I'M JUST SAYIN!!! Ok so I called my friend for like, 20 minutes (using my phone credit fml) informing her of this new turn of events AND I HOPE THEY GET TOGETHER BECAUSE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW CUTE
3. Bio today was really entertaining imo because we had the student teacher teaching us and Mrs O was away, and we finally all found out what our student teacher's name actually was (to her mock horror)!! I love her omg her british accent is the nicest thing to listen to and she's so smiley and has such a nice attitude and SO PRETTY!!! Goals pretty much.
No comments:
Post a Comment