Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DO THE POLL

9/09/2013

HI, DO YOU LIKE WHAT I'VE DONE WITH THE PLACE? I know it's one of the basic templates for blogspot but I think it looks nicer than what I had before what with the blurry background image and stupid font problems (I couldn't change anything without it going straight to default and becoming Georgia font ugh)

If you look to your right, you will notice I have made a poll that I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like you to do!!! DO IT!!! IT'S ANONYMOUS and it's only there because I want to know what kinda readers I have. I have a feeling some people may be reading regularly (HI!) that may not feel like revealing themselves because they don't know me very well in real life so I just want to see if I'm right and if there are actually any readers like that. I used to be one of those people hehe.

I even sacrificed a cute title for this post so that I could further persuade you to go and do the godforsaken POLL!!!!! :D

Today I discovered two more people who read/know about my blog (hi nadia hi amy) and although I don't mind them at all, it came as a bit of a shock because I realised I am completely underestimating the amount of people who read this blog.... ALSO, HOW ARE PEOPLE EVEN FINDING THE BLOG LOL IS IT WORD OF MOUTH?? I'M SO BEWILDERED TBH??? I'm a little worried of people reading my pre 2013 posts though.... erk. That was definitely not an invitation for you to go lurking in there. Seriously. Don't you have something better to do? Go study.


1. Woke up in the morning in a very good mood because there was blue skies and sunshine out my window!! Is this reverse pathetic fallacy????

2. Debate in bio about IVF and I got forced into being the speaker for our group and I got rather into it hehe oops I REALLY ENJOY DEBATING!!!! I will miss debating season :'(

Also, I realised that the people who got shortlisted for Rotary Forum from NM Rotary were all people in my debating group (Nadia, Nee, and I)!! COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT!!!

3. I had another mini breakdown today, this time in History, and when I got home I fucking scheduled my whole night so that I would get shit done and study for both chem and french. I ended up accidentally procrastinating for half an hour from refurbishing this blog but otherwise I felt I was quite successful! Feeling underprepared for both tests though.... We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Extra #4: I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT OMG??? I AM HAVING A TAYLOR SWIFT JAM-ATHON ON SPOTIFY RIGHT NOW WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY STUDYING AND IT'S ACTUALLY A BIT DISTRACTING BECAUSE I KEEP SINGING ALONG!!??!?! Begin Again is such a nice song :')

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look :P And congrats on getting shortlisted for the Rotary Forum!!

    ReplyDelete