Friday, September 27, 2013

tolstoy text it

26/09/2013

it is 2:30am and i have choir tmrw lol this should be interesting...
I missed yesterday's post due to priorities (chem test, sleep) so I really didn't want to miss today as well!

Just as a thing for yesterday: I WENT TO WATCH WICKED (which was why I had no time to blog bcs I got home at 11 and needed to CRAM FOR CHEM) AND OH MY GOD IT WAS SO AMAZING PLEASE GO WATCH IT IF U HAVE $50 LYING AROUND, SERIOUSLY IT IS SO WORTH IT, I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH IT WAS AMAZING

1. History shared lunch and watching anna karenina. A couple of us watched all through lunchtime (I cancelled my tutoring session for it hahaha) and since it was just us, we were shouting at the screen through the movie and oh my god there is this one bit where they're communicating through this game with blocks where you spell out the words from the first letters of each word in a sentence and it's just SO LONG. We were like "YOU COULDVE USED THE SCREENTIME FOR SOMETHING ELSE" and it was so funny and just went on forever and it ended with them spelling out "ILY" through the blocks and we just LOST OUR SHIT IT WAS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD I'M PRETTY SURE TOLSTOY DIDN'T WRITE ILY IN ANNA KARENINA AND IT WASN'T AN INTENTIONAL TEXT-SPEAK THING BUT THAT JUST MADE IT FUNNIER

also, mmf aaron johnson (despite the gross moustache and hair)

2. maths test results came back and it went pretty alright! Paper One was like... below my usual standards but considering i was expecting a total fail, I'm still quite happy with it. Really satisfied with Paper 2 hehe 23/26 (and the 3 marks were off things I completely had not encountered/did not know how to do previously so I'm alg with it because learning processes and all that)

3. I MADE A REALLY GOOD PUN IN ENGLISH TODAY OMFG. Ms Moy said she didn't like Keira knightley's films just because it's keira knightley and i was like "....so do you have a PREJUDICE against keira knightley?" and then i lost my shit (cerys' laugh was so funny omg) and ms moy looked so confused and i was like "pride and prejudice" and she was like ohhhhhh and just kinda put her head in her hands and everyne was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i was so pleased with myself hehehe

extra #4: I managed to get up early today (6am is really fucking early for me) so that I could study for chem and it felt good to be up at that time!!! So much less stressful in the morning... Might start doing it more often next term me thinks

No comments:

Post a Comment