1. Lunch (including English shared lunch)
Went to watch the superhero debate in the library and I walked in and I saw Myron and I was like "??? omg hEYYYY!!!?!??!!!". Debate was pretty average but our side was quite entertaining at least. I'm surprised any AGS guys even bothered to do the debate considering they're on exams at the moment. Andy was also there but I kinda left to do my french when he was speaking.Then at the English shared lunch, I pigged out so bad and I felt like a blob for the rest of the day. The platter of sushi from Ms M was depleted in 0.5 seconds, I'd say. Mmmmmm....
Cerys was being too pussy to eat the wasabi peas and it took her so much mental preparation and when she finally ate it she was like "oh" because it wasn't even that spicy hahahah.
2. Bio and History
Super interesting classes today! We were doing some new stuff about the circulatory system in bio which I'm really digging atm. I JUST REALLY ENJOY LEARNING ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY WHY CAN'T WE DO MORE OF IT!?!?!? Ms A did a geeky moment where she took a moment to appreciate how magnificent the human body is and how it barely fucks up even though it's totally susceptible to all types of errors, and I was p much in my head like GURL U GET ME, I FEEL U OK
And then in history we watched a doc thing on Stalin and WOW STALIN WAS A RUTHLESS MOTHERFUCKER but much like bio, I am finding Russia to be very interesting except I wish I could just get my shit together and catch up on all the readings and exercises in my workbooks/textbooks so I could feel better about history!!
3. Afterschool
I was supposed to tutor Grace but she ditched for her history internal, so I ended up bumming around in the library, and ran into Xiwan who was seeking advice on her subjects for next year since she's doing IB, and somewhere along the way in the convo she was like "oh I aspire to be like you" and I was like (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
And then I went to the music department before choir and we made stupid songs with a guitar about eyelashes and libby and how green-is-not-a-creative-colour etc which was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment