4/09/2013
Cathee just gave me a dirty look in English because she checked my blog and there wasn't a post for yesterday so now I have been guilt tripped into posting a catch up hehe
1. The girl I tutor for English (Grace) was working on her Heavenly Creatures essay and we were talking about the key ideas of the movie and how one was the "blurring of lines between fantasy and reality" and I was like "BLUURREEED LIIIIIIIIIINES" and omfg Grace (bless her soul) was like "that video is sexy" and I was like "nO!!! STOP"
2. In TOK we started the AOK of History and Ms Mave came in and did a little presentation on History and omfg I just love the human sciences SO MUCH it's actually a little worrying because I'm enjoying it so much more than the natural sciences and it's like SHOULD I EVEN BE A DOCTOR IF I ENJOY HUMAN SCIENCES MORE THAN NATURAL SCIENCES :'( also uh omfg total teacher crush on Ms Mave she has such a nice voice and she dresses so well and she is so interesting and she looks like Irene Adler in Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!! It's interesting to see how History is never ever certain and it's kind of inspiring to me rather than disheartening because it makes me want to EXPLORE THE INFORMATION FOR MYSELFFFFFFF
ZAVARA SAYS HELLO (we are currently working together on our English analysis of Spinning Gears by Akutugawa)
3. I was really sleepy and kinda lay down on my bed dead for 5 minutes my mum came over and started bugging me lol and then somehow in my fatigue I told her all about the boy drama of me and my friends lol gg it was pretty funny though. she finds it all very entertaining.
Aw you and your mum's relationship (sooooo cuuuuuute)
ReplyDelete