Saturday, September 25, 2010

in my head

i just realised, my thoughts are very... strange? I dont mean the ideas in my brain, but just, what goes on in my brain.

I don't think much. Seriously. In my head, most of the time, theres songs playing and im singing, or im just not thinking and blank. i dont daydream, i just go blank and not think at all. i don't think in actual sentences either. Even if i do, the most common thoughts are "OH SHIT" or "what the fuck?" or "FUUUUCK IM LATE." or "sigh." or "gawdddddddddd." Normally its just random words or something.

Orrr i talk to myself in my head. like, "wow, that was so stupid. i cant believe you just said that." or "WTF. EW. STOP THINKING THAT. EW JUST STOP. BAD MENTAL IMAGE! BAD BAD BAD!".

seriously. theres something wrong with my mind. I. DONT. THINK. ?!?!?!?!

lol i just realised i scream a lot in my head . like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" i dont think thats normal.

2 comments:

  1. dw it's a blessing. when you think as much as I do you start to go a little insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that ! Like atm, it's like:
    "Oh my god, you're crazy. Shut up, you're talking to yourself. Who are you saying shut up to ? Oh right, myself. Just STOP talking. Theoretically, you're not talkin- OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS SHUT UP CATHEE. Cathee ? Didn't they say the first sign of madness is talking to yourse- I'm already crazy. I knew that. ARGH STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF. Go take a w- ooh pretty. :)"

    ReplyDelete