Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 05

A picture of somewhere you've been to.


yeah bitches. thats me. in jerusalem. at the wailing wall. in my school uniform... >_>;;

actually, its just me and joanna in the english corridor, taking a picture on photobooth for our task in R.E.

I dont travel much :(



Went to maria's for the day. Forced her to get a blogspot LOL.
It was pretty fun. Took ageeess to get to her house though cuz she lives so frickin far away. zomg she got burgled last night :/
We took like, a shit ton of pictures with her little sister Wendy haha. I bet wendys gonna be a camwhore just like us when she grows up. We watched some of 'Grown ups' but it was pretty gay so we stopped in the middle of it. I ate all her ice cream XD
We (well, I) wanted to watch Easy-a but we couldnt find it online. GRR.

my mum got me a bubble tea on the ride back. it was too sweet. last time i went there, it was 5.50. now its 6.50. WTFF.

i want to throw up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment