Songs that you listen to when you're happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad.
Bro, I have playlists.
(songs that make me) Happy (Anything fast tempo)
Most Kpop; Ours, Believe, The Bravery; Just the way you are, Bruno mars; Dynamite, Taio Cruz; Kesha shit; Justin Bieber shit; David Guetta shit; Lady gaga shit; Muse shit; Taylor Swift shit; Billionaire, travie mccoy; OHMYGOD, EVERYTHING IN MY ITUNES, BASICALLY, MMKAY?
Sad ( i usually listen to sad songs when I'm sad, so i get more sad ><)
Breathe Me, Sia; Flightless Bird American Mouth, Iron & Wine; Satellite heart, Anya Marina; Breathe, Anna Nalick; Don't forget, Baek Ji Young; Bad Day, Daniel Powter; Heavy in your arms, Florence and the machine; Don't Forget, Demi Lovato; Not like the movies, Katy Perry; Wedding Dress, Taeyang; The Only Exception, When It Rains, Paramore; 你不会, S.H.E.; Your Call, Secondhand Serenade; Nearly anything Taylor Swift; Love the way you lie, Eminem;
Bored
No preference.
Hyper
Well, basically everything in the 'happy' category'
Mad (loud songs)
Ignorance, Misery Business, Careful, Thats what you get, For a pessimist, I'm pretty optomistic, crushcrushcrush, decoy, decode, Paramore; Teenagers, My chemical romance; Hatefuck, The Bravery; I don't care, Fall out boy; Know your enemy, Green Day; Since you've been gone, Behind these hazel eyes, Kelly Clarkson; supermassive black hole, muse; everything from the pretty reckless;
spent waaaay too much time going thru my itunes for that ^
No comments:
Post a Comment