Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Morning

Sunday morning rain is falling
... something ... something... etc.
Yeah, I only needed the first line. 


This weekend we were supposed to be hit with one of the 'planets biggest storms'. Total fucking anti climax. All we were 'hit with' was typical Auckland weather.
Talking about fails, I slept till 2 this afternoon. Then I spent the rest of the day making this blog. My internet was really slow today, so everything took triple times longer than usual. Hopefully it looks okiees? :D


Putting off going on a run. I've done it ONCE, and i felt like a total douche while doing it cuz I was running around my block and this guy doing gardening kept staring at me when I ran past him.
omg rapists. not cool.
-
HIDE YO KIDS
HIDE YO WIFE
AND HIDE YO HUSBAND CUZ DEY RAPIN ERRBODY OWT HERE.


imma do a movie night (err, afternoon) on Monday. Watched Karate Kid (which was awwwsomeeee), salt and killers yesterday. karate kid was GREEAT apart from the end, where i was yelling at the screen cuz it was soooo unrealistic. HES NEVER DONE THE FUCKING COBRA SHIT B4!!!!!! HOW DOES HE DO IT!? AND HE LOST IN THE SEMI FINALS SO HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN IN THE FINALS!!! WTFFFF COME ONNNNNNNN. 


salt was pretty confusing aye. though angelina jolie as a man was coool.


and killers was just shite.

1 comment: