I TOLD YOU???? DIDN'T I SAY, the first book lookeed shit to be, so i never read it, and I'm now up to Hunted. I think. Yeah. hunted. they freaaking library has yet to get the next one. THEY'RE GOOD, AREN'T THEY???
which book you up to??
well, it started off sooo bad, and i was like, are u fo reals?!and then towards the end it got good :Di just read the first one.
I TOLD YOU???? DIDN'T I SAY, the first book lookeed shit to be, so i never read it, and I'm now up to Hunted. I think. Yeah. hunted. they freaaking library has yet to get the next one. THEY'RE GOOD, AREN'T THEY???
ReplyDeletewhich book you up to??
ReplyDeletewell, it started off sooo bad, and i was like, are u fo reals?!
ReplyDeleteand then towards the end it got good :D
i just read the first one.