Monday, September 27, 2010

I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITH NO HANDLEBARS

well, not really. its more like, I CAN RIDE REBECCA'S BIKE UP/DOWN HER DRIVEWAY !!!! 
yeah, i never knew how to ride a bike, UNTIL TODAY!

thank you thank you thank you rebecca for being patient and teaching me :) I love you!!
oh, and sorry for toppling your bike, like, a gazillion times.

I'm probably still screwed for woodhill mountain biking in term 4 and kahanui next year though. :/


WHO LIKES THE SPARKLE CURSOR ON MY BLOG ?! I DOOO!!! 
thanks cathee for the html :P
I saw a hilarious edward cullen sparkle cursor. dahahaha. it was so fitting since he does sparkle and all.


YEEEAH BOY. i did some homework today. interviewed my dad for bsst. 
worst. interview. ever.
I made up most of the answers LOL




ffffff- i accidentily bought shampoo instead of conditioner. RAAAAAAAAGE.

3 comments:

  1. vicky!
    did you go for woodhill lol xD
    me too! and i only learnt biking earlier in the summer holidays, and i still don't know how to bike without sitting.
    i wanna be in your group, coz i don't wanna be the only newb biker :/
    can you give me the html too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your welcome vicky...though i am a bit worried about my bike...like when you jumped off my bike and it crashed onto the ground haha jks XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. cherry: err ask cathee, cuz i cant remember where the html starts and where it stops :S

    reb: er, yeah, sorry ! DX

    ReplyDelete