Saturday, September 24, 2011

another fucking weird dream

so, i fell asleep on the couch last night watching rugby. woke up in the middle of the night cuz i was cold and the lightts around me were all on and in my hand i had a bunch of $20 notes, which i knew were from my brother cuz i asked him to get them for me on his way back home. didnt go upstairs to my bed cuz i was too tired, so i fell asleep again and woke up this morning very sore and the twenty dollar notes in crevices of the sofa under me lolol

anyway, the dream was uber weird. I moved to a new house but the hallway of it, the outside of it and the address was my old crappy house that's in front of my current house. Even though the rest of the house was crappy, I had this really pretty, big, nice bedroom and it was colour coded with like, beige, pink and dark pink. and then, it had an ensuite that led to another bedroom, which was purple and black and belonged to meilin!! (like, wtf!?) cuz meilin was my sister or something. but her bedroom was like, really emo and stuff but still quite pretty. her room was basically the darker equilavent to my room. she didnt actually appear in my dream though.... ANYWAY. something else happened that i cant remember, but then someone knocked on the door, and it was this family of four (mother father son daughter) with a derpy mutated rottweiler dog, and the whole family were really derpy and scary looking at the same time. and then the dog came through the fly door and squeezed his head through the lattice holes and like, climbed through into the house and i was like WTF DUDE U CANT JUST LET YO DOG CLIMB INTO SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? and then they asked if they could come in to get the dog and i was like, no, and opened the door and handed their dog back to them. but the door had like, three doors and some of them opened outwards and some of them opened inwards and i got a bit confused with closing them again, then, when i DID close them, i forgot to lock them, so then the dad of the family just came into the house and i was like NO U CANT DO THAT and then i found out he was a burgular and he was all like "i'm going to steal everything in your house now" and i was like, well shit, so i ran away upstairs (and suddenly my old house became like my new house) and I ran to the balcony and like, jumped down into the lawn below me (i always have dreams where I have to escape my house by jumping off from various parts of my first floor! it's usually out my bedroom window into my neighbours driveway though...)

Here comes the weird bit. when i jumped out into the lawn, I realised I had my camera, and I jumped over the fence and saw the car that belonged to the family parked outside with the mother, son and daughter in it, so I started taking photos of the car but i realised it was on 'video' so I just did this like, circuit videoing around the car and they were all looking at me so I got their faces on tape and I videoed the car number plate. then i took the camera off video and started taking pics of their faces and the number plate, and the whole time they were just looking at me in shock.

and then i woke up.

it was weird though because I felt like the number plate was something important and it was a strange number plate because it was shorter than the normal ones. it was like, 5 numbers/letters? and i remember there was a 7 and a Q in it. argh, i feel like I shouldve remembered it or something.





in other news, i'm pretty sure me and adam levine are soul mates.

AND AAHHH WHO SAW THE VAMPIRE DIARIES EPISODE!??!

1 comment:

  1. Weird dream = typical dream
    Typical dream = normal dream
    Therefore
    Weird dream = normal dream

    omg lol I think meilin's room's colour suit her perfectly

    ReplyDelete