it felt like fear factor.
and when I finally got the guts to chomp it down, it tasted just like muscles so idk what all the fuss about oysters is about.
so, on thursday last week i went to take my learners test and i nearly failed it (i got 3 wrong, which is the maximum) holy crap man, i was under so much pressure cuz i got 3 wrong at question 19 and there were 35 questions in total so i was like ... SHIT.
anyway, i passed, but i couldn't get my license cuz i failed the eye test. who knew i'm pretty much blind in my right eye, aye? it was really embarrassing. my parents were pissed haha. i went to the doctors yesterday and they just did one of those 'stand away from the paper with the letters and read em out' tests and my left eye was pretty sweet but my right eye could barely read the second line. :S i never noticed because my left eye is doing all the work for my right eye, so i've been able to see. but now i have to wear glasses as i drive :(
well, just as my mum and I were leaving the doctors office, this guy stops me and he's all like, "the receptionist told you to go to that place on dominion road? don't go there. i went there and bought these glasses for 800 bucks whereas this place near the foodtown in mt eden only cost 200 bucks." and we were like "omg thank you u just saved us 600 bucks kthxbai!" thinking that this guy was such a nice person.
and then we went to the place that the receptionist suggested and the eye tests thingy were only 30 bucks. but then the place that the guy suggested costed 65 bucks. -______-"
me and my mum think that the guy probably worked at the place or something and wanted some new customers.
ANYWAY. I've got an appointment tmrw and i'm just gonna get the certificate that says i'm getting glasses AND THEN I'M GOING TO THE AA OFFICE AND IM GONNA GET MY FRICKIN LEARNERS LICENSE FYEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! :D
finally.
I have the worst phobia of shellfish - especially oysters. Childhood trauma.
ReplyDeleteMy right eye is pretty much blind too! Haha. *fail hi-five cause I fail at hi-fives*
ReplyDeleteBut I haven't been to the optometrist in ages so pshhh. Glasses cost too much anyway.
My left eye is weak . I have a lazy eye, and I used to wear a patch over my right eye when I had glasses so that I could train my left eye :/
ReplyDeleteI was a pirate
Oh and you had that cute glasses strap thing!
ReplyDeleteHaha.
I remember...