on the other hand, when you describe how a moment in the book made you THINK, you can write a lot more. take this blogpost, for example. this is all the things that I'm thinking, translated onto
^ see thats how I describe how I'm feeling. I'm hopeless, haha.
if you think about it (haha see? THINK) feeling is just thinking, but more sure and more... um, intense? IDK haha. like, you could say you THINK something bad is going to happen, and you could say you FEEL that something bad is going to happen. Maybe because thinking is linked to your brain, whereas feeling is linked to your heart? even though thats not actually correct because in reality, feelings are from your brain as well, because your brain controls everything you do.
I'm confusing myself now, haha.
maybe the reason I find it's easier to write about what i think about rather than what i'm feeling is because I'm more of a logical person than an emotional person? But that's not right, because most of the time, I follow my heart (CHEESYYY) and I'm incredibly emotional, since I cry, laugh, smile, get angry, etc incredibly easily.
ohmygod that reminds me of the movie four lions. has anyone seen it? it's so like, mindfucking hahahah. it's really funny, only because you laugh at the absurdity of it all. it's a movie about these four terrorists, and it sounds dark but they're all dumbasses except for one slightly smarter guy who's the lead character. there's this part where one of the really dumb guys is feeling unsure on whether he wants to follow through with the terrorist attack (they were going to go suicide bombing at a fun-run) and the smart guy (lets call him X) is like "well, listen to your heart. what does your heart say?" and the dumb guy (Y) is like "...my heart says this is wrong, but my brain says i should do this" and X says "..... uh, well see, you're confused, k? you've confused ur heart up with your brain. they swapped over. so your heart is really your brain and your brain is your heart. so, um, follow your heart!"
okay when i type it out its not funny but in the movie it was like OMG LOLWTF LOLOL.
different scene but still funny as fuck:
OKAY OKAY OKAY.
MUST. WRITE. RESPONSE!
Haven't started on mine. Haven't even picked a book.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't due right away though, which is good...
Lol I saw that film in film society :)
ReplyDelete