Sunday, January 1, 2012

let's reflect, shall we?

So, it is officially 2012. Happy New Year everybody!!!! I hope you guys had a good last day of 2011. I'm not sure how to categorize mine. I guess it was pretty entertaining for the most part haha.

But before I get onto that, I'm gonna do resolutions!

Last years were....
  • Learn how to swim and bike
..... well, I guess I kinda learnt how to bike. I still can't do 25m of swimming (ha).
  • Spend less time on the computer
nope.
  • Eat healthy stuff instead of junk as much as possible.
I had phases where I was super healthy, so this was half done.
  • Drink lots of water.
same as above. phases of superhydration. been drinking lots of water lately actually.
  • Study in the holidays.
HA. nope.
  • Tidy room often, instead of leaving mess in room, and having it build up.
LOL. nooooooooooo.
  • STOP ASKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD.
hey actually, i achieved this!! woohoo!!! yeah, I still do it from time to time but it's a lot less often.
  • COMPLAIN LESS!!!!!!!!!!!
....eh.
  • BLOG MORE!!!
..... eh? I guess?
  • EXERCISE EVERYDAY!!!!!! (... i don't know why it suddenly all got capitalized)
this worked for quite a long while in the beginning of the year. then winter came and I cbf doing anything and now it's summer again so I might start this up. It was going really well though. I actually exercised for an hour everyday. :O
  • Save money and use eftpos only for emergencies
THIS WENT SO WELL!!!!!!!!! .... that is, until November and December when everyone's birthdays came up and I had to buy Christmas presents. I actually didnt even touch my eftpos for 10 months though!! GO ME!!
  • GO TO BED BEFORE 12AM EVERYNIGHT
nope.
  • .... grow :(
..... nope :(((((((((





okay, this years resolutions....



  • All Excellences in both examinations (that means studying in the holidays....)
  • Get a job and keep it so you have a steady income
  • Stop waking up after 12pm during the holidays cuz you waste your break away (this means not going to sleep at 5am every night!)
  • Save money and use eftpos only for emergencies and gifts maybe.
  • Exercise everyday so that you have more energy and so you're not as lazy.
  • Keep room substantially tidy
  • Make more friends i.e. put yourself out there more and stop being a bitch to the people in the year under you.
  • Eat healthy, don't overeat, drink plenty of water and learn to cook healthy things (eg not mi goreng)
  • Restart piano and work on your diploma (practice everyday)
  • Do more charity work, sign up for first aid classes, volunteer.
  • Don't let rejection get you down.
  • Grow taller, skinnier, boobier.
  • Make the most out of 2012 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment