Thursday, January 5, 2012
mission accomplished
after a year of saying I would finish my poster wall, i finally did it today. IT'S DONE!
Finally, I can cross that off my list. FUCK YES PRODUCTIVITY.
Well, this is as productive as I get in the holidays.
Used up so much blutack. You might think "oh it's just sticking a couple of posters on a wall, how hard can it be" but you don't understand that I have to decide what poster to use (my favourites are always in the middle of the column) and which ones to discard. And I'm VERY indecisive. Plus, this is like, a hundred and twenty something posters, so if you're sitting there thinking I'm pathetic, FUCK YOU.
Also, if you're a regular reader of my blog then you'd know how long I've procrastinated this for.
POSTER WALL DONE WOOHOO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment