i was about to go slightly insane from watching too much supernatural, so i decided to get my creative jucies flowing and i thought i might as well paint since i have paints from art this year.
oh btw i think this was the FIRST TIME i've ever tried properly painting a face!!
I TRIED TO DRAW THE SHADOW ON THE LEFT SIDE OF HER FACE BUT FOR SOME REASON IT LOOKS LIKE A BEARD OMG.
and because of the eyebrows, i came to the conclusion that this doesnt really resemble the celebrity i was drawing, but really just looks like an unshaven drag queen....
soooo, time for you to guess who it is (leave a comment with who you thought it was!):
...
...
...
...
...
...
er yeah. kristen stewart. hahahaha....
i dont think i will bother drawing her hair because i will most likely mess it up badly (even worse than it is atm)
oh btw dont u think from the nose up it totally looks like ashley greene!??!

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH SUPERNATURAL UGHHH SO GOOD
lol looks more like ashley greene than kristin :P not bad for a first attempt tho
ReplyDeleteOh jesus that is some good painting, I can't draw people to save my life and I can't paint to save my life so how do you think I am going to manage next year, painting people hmmm
ReplyDeleteI thought it was Ashley Greene first time i saw it. :)
ReplyDelete