Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life.

Is this it?







From a fanfic (shh dont judge me):


"I'm lucky. I'm doing fantastic. I made it.  
I'm where I'm supposed to be. Where I always wanted to be.
Living the life I fought to have. 
Being the person I was always meant to be. 
And that's all that matters. Nothing else should. 
Especially not the tiny, barely discernible question that lingers in the back of my mind.
Is this it?"

And that really made me think. In future, after i've worked so hard, sacrificed so much, and if i finally get what i've been dreaming of for my whole life, what if it isn't what it's all cracked out to be? What if it's a total let down? What if, in the end, it wasn't even worth it?

I cant even decide if that's a scarier thought than the possibility of failing.


2 comments:

  1. the journey is usually better than the destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITSS THE CLIIMMBBBBB!!!

    yeah, but what if the journey sucks. what if you run out of money, become homeless or have to work like, 4 jobs at a time.

    ReplyDelete