Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Food, oh yes.

I made chocolate chip cookies on monday 


They were goooood. Accidentily put in double the sugar and had to scoop some out, but didn't get all of it, so they're a little too sweet.

my cookies are my babies <3


got up today (tuesday, even though it's technically wednesday atm, but i havent slept yet), tried to make an omelette. it broke, so i made it into fried rice instead lololol. i'm usually very good at making omelettes :|


I made some jelly-in-oranges things today. Basically, you cut just the top bit of an orange off, scoop out all the inside and eat it. then you prepare jelly with jelly crystals, pour it into the hollowed out oranges, and put it in the fridge to set. When they're set, cut it like you would cut orange slices and eat :) they're real cool.


my internet is so slow atm. there's a new gossip girl episode out and i'm desperate to see it, but it stuffs up everytime i try to stream it! gah.


I feel like I should go for a run or something in preparation for athletics prelims. I'm so fat atm. Fatty fat fat fat. Nothing to do at home except cook, eat, watch tv, sleep, and go on the computer. I am seriously so screwed for prelims. I can't swim 10m's, let alone 50. I can barely do freestyle, let alone any other swim strokes. My sprints will be fucking embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment