Saturday, January 29, 2011
Day 12 - Something that's important to you
Friendship was the first thing that popped into my mind. So was family. Basically, companionship is pretty important to me since I don't like being lonely. There has been a couple periods of my life where I didn't have any friends, and those times suuucckked. Education is pretty important to me, which is why I try to get good grades in school. I don't know if I have many objects that are super important to me. They all could be replaced with money, if I had an endless supply of it. So, I guess money is important to me? I don't really know about that since I seem to use a lot of it, but I've been trying to keep my money-spending to a minimum these couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment