Day 7 - What you hate most
I hate a lot of things, tbh.
I hate people who are obnoxious, hypocritical, selfish, unfair, cruel, liars, judgemental... this list could go on forever.
I hate moths. and flies. and spiders. and cockroaches. and pigeons. fuck, i hate anything that's a bug and can fly. This is because I'm scared of them.
I hate turnip and eggplant.
I hate traditional chinese medicine.
I hate being fat.
I hate being downbuzzed.
I hate pimples
I hate a certain science teacher. (OH SHIT, SPEAKING OF. i had a dream last night that it was the first day back, and she was standing on the staircase that i was going up on, and i was like "HI _____" and she's like "hi vicky, i'm ur teacher this year!" and i'm like ".... form class, right?" and she's like, "no, science :D" and im like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
I hate periods.
I hate arguments between friends, especially when you know you're right and that the other person is being completely unreasonable.
I hate facial hair.
I hate being shit at something
I hate justin bieber. (but secretly like his songs SHHHHH!!!)
I hate not having money.
I hate having dry hands
I hate the wheel of death on mac.
I hate slow internet.
okay, that's enough i think.
Day 8- What you like about in the opposite sex.
.... Penises. HOHOHO JUST JOKING.
um, i'm kinda unsure on whether this means what you look for in a bf/gf, or what you envy in the opposite sex.
well, first up:
I like it when guys are funny, smile a lot, are outgoing, have nice eyes, have nice hair, are smart, are musically capable (lol? i dont knw why i worded it that way), can cook, aren't tragically ugly or poor (don't try to deny it. everyones at least a little superficial), get along with my friends, are playful, and occasionally do things that are romantic/sweet.
obviously, all that ^ is not gonna happen.
second bit:
guys get to piss standing up. /END.
No comments:
Post a Comment