Day 10 - One day you wish you could take back.
Gosh, I don't know. I don't think I've really had that many life-changing regrets. Like, sure there have been little things. Fights with friends, failing tests/exams, but so far, everything that's happened to me has happened for a reason, and even though I'm not that religious, there's that saying "When God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window.". Most things that I wish I could have done differently, like, for example, my first attempt at Grade 8 piano exam, weren't really contained to one specific day, but more like, a longer time period, where if I worked harder, I would've got better results. But even saying that, I really disliked piano then, but after I failed, I switched piano teachers, and my new piano teacher got me to start enjoying playing piano, so that had a 'window' [so to speak] as well. I guess I could always take back the day of either grandpa dying, but it would still happen, because it was their time to go, and plus, I wouldn't be able to choose between the two. I guess I'll have to earn more life experience before I could properly regret something. I'm soo not looking forward to it.
Day 11 - A confession.
.... I can't think of any confessions. And I don't exactly want to confess something really private on an online blog, soo....
I don't really like the harry potter books. THERE. I SAID IT. couldn't even get through the 5th one and currently on the 6th one, and have been for the last 3 (or so) months. GOD THEY'RE BORING. sorry. my opinion. I like the movies, the plot, the characters and everything, it's just, they're so long, and nothing happens till the end! It might be cuz I read them on the computer, so the experience is different, but yeah.
Sorry guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment