Saturday, January 29, 2011

I hate rain.

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
So why do I try?
I know I'm gonna go down
I thought I could fly
So why did I drown?
Never know why
It's coming down, down, down.
         - Down, Jason Walker

I'm just. UGH atm. I'm blaming the rain. IDK why some people like rain. I mean, it's cold, and when it's not cold, it's humid and sticky. It makes you all wet (not in the good way LOL. sorry, sick mind from fanfic) and it makes the sky all grey and dark and sad. I quite like the sound of rain though.

Went to newmarket today with reb, meilin and rach and watched the Green Hornet. I thought most of the film was pretty awesome, but there were some really stupid and unbelievable bits. Jay Chou is in it. Teehee. I don't know if any non-asian people will be able to understand his accent. He said 'pussy' and it was liek 'boo-ssy'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment