Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 26 + shitty superficial reality tv

What you think about your friends


I think my friends are freakin' awesome. Like, seriously. They are fucking fantastic. You won't find a better group of people anywhere else. They're so hilarious and all have their own quirky personalities that make them original and lovable. GAH I LOVE THEM.

They're there when i need to bitch and moan about boys, when i'm feeling down, when i'm feeling hyper and start tackling them and shit, they let me copy their homework, they help me study, they'll joke around and laugh at my shitty jokes, and they're always there for me :)

I've already written a post about my friends for Day 13, so I don't have much to write here, haha.

I'm so happy I found the asians, cuz before I became friends with them, I wasn't really having success in the friendship department at st cuths. Without them, I would probably be awkward, friendless and depressed at school, like I was at the beginning of last year. But it's not like 'the asian group' are my only friends, cuz this post also applies to friends outside the group and outside of school.

Love all you guys :D




So, I just spent a couple hours watching shitty reality tv shows. Well, NZNTM wasn't shitty, but True Beauty and Dating in the Dark were. DUUDE they were just like, those shows that make you freakin' facepalm and scream at the tv screen, which i think was what they were aiming for.

I've just realised that reality tv is so superficial, which proves that in reality, us, as human beings are extremely superficial people. In NZNTM, they basically want to see you take a pretty picture and look good. They call these really skinny people's thighs 'fat' or 'large' (Amelia + Lara) and of course, they rate the models on their physical appearance. Then, I watch 'true beauty' and it's just like, "ahhhhh i can't believe im watching this shit" kinda thing cuz everyone on there is like 'I'm the most beautiful person on the planet' and sooo vain and superficial and it's just like, wow, are you freakin serious?! And then on Dating in the Dark, the people are really into each other and have a good connection between them, but then afterwards when they finally see what these people look like, they decide they don't want to have a relationship with them! And it's sooo sad and you're just watching people get their heart broken and their confidence getting crushed. Gaaaahhh. What is wrong with people these days?!

At least dakota FINALLY got eliminated from NZNTM. She shouldve gone weeks ago.


I'm so addicted to "back to december" atm. i FREAKED out when I realised it was about taylor lautner. i heard the 'tan skin' bit and was like SHIIIIEETT!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. we weren't really close...
    until incredible science day!
    hahahaha remember that?
    it was kinda awkward at first, but at the end of the day we were pretty much sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. they kept dakota on the show because she creates drama, which increases viewer ratings lol.

    ReplyDelete